Please Login or Register!

"The Gates," a New Vamp Show

:: Off Topic :: TV Shows

Go down

"The Gates," a New Vamp Show

Post  Linzy on June 21st 2010, 12:20 am

I just saw a preview for this new vamp show on ABC, it premiered tonight.
I know we were all watching TB, but if anyone watched it please let the rest of us now if it was any good. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Gates," a New Vamp Show

Post  Lina on June 21st 2010, 8:57 am

Spoiler:
I watched the 17 min show they had posted.....I have a massive problem between shows like this and Twilight when vamps can just cruise around the day, drink regular wine, and have kids? First the stupid bitch can waltz around daytime, then suddenly she got burned walking around her room. Think Desperate Housewives mixed with hot people like TB but with stuff like that Vampire Diaries.Then the wealth was disgusting...OMG look at my big, giant house next to the the other big giant houses!

But if anyone finds something more, let me know! I'll watch again...until then, I'm a TB diehard and spoiled by their true to story nature of vamps.
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki on June 21st 2010, 9:58 am

Lina wrote:
Spoiler:
I watched the 17 min show they had posted.....I have a massive problem between shows like this and Twilight when vamps can just cruise around the day, drink regular wine, and have kids? First the stupid bitch can waltz around daytime, then suddenly she got burned walking around her room. Think Desperate Housewives mixed with hot people like TB but with stuff like that Vampire Diaries.Then the wealth was disgusting...OMG look at my big, giant house next to the the other big giant houses!

But if anyone finds something more, let me know! I'll watch again...until then, I'm a TB diehard and spoiled by their true to story nature of vamps.

I knew there was a reason this never caught my interest LOL

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy on June 21st 2010, 1:14 pm

Lina wrote:
Spoiler:

Okay that does not sound like my kind of show then.
Eh, it doesn't matter anyway, I am too busy Sunday night catching the each replay of TB.
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Off Topic :: TV Shows

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum