Please Login or Register!

Episode 3.04 – 9 Crimes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3.04 – 9 Crimes

Post  GodSpeed on May 12th 2010, 5:06 pm

Thread open! I figured I would go ahead and get this taken care of.

Bill breaks up with Sookie and tells her not to try and find him. Alcide and Sookie attend the werewolf initiation of his former fiancee, Debbie Pelt, and discover that Russell is in league with the werewolves. Sam promises to give his brother Tommy a job at Merlotte's and his family a new home. Jessica begins working at Merlotte's. Sheriff Bud Dearborne retires and Andy takes his place. Jason blackmails Andy into making him a cop. Franklin kidnaps Tara and takes her to Jackson. Bill reveals to Russell that Sophie-Anne is selling vampire blood. The Magister leads a raid on Fangtasia and finds vials of vampire blood. Eric and Pam tell the Magister that Bill is responsible for the crime. Bill procures a stripper as a meal for Russell and Lorena and, at Russell's command, joins in the feed.

Magister

http://truebloodcouncil.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3.04 – 9 Crimes

Post  GodSpeed on July 11th 2010, 6:25 pm

2.5 hours to go! Wooooo Hooooooo. Who is ready?

Magister

http://truebloodcouncil.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan on July 11th 2010, 6:35 pm

Me bounce

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy on July 11th 2010, 6:37 pm

Me too! bounce
cheers
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff on July 11th 2010, 6:53 pm

right over here! Very Happy

TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina on July 11th 2010, 7:10 pm

GP! BV! GP! BV! x 1000

Viking Cheer Leader Viking SS Viking confetti
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on July 11th 2010, 7:13 pm

I'm most definitely ready!

Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 on July 11th 2010, 7:19 pm

I am!!! I can't wait to go back to Bon Temps tonight!! Come on VIKING!!

Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  raki on July 11th 2010, 8:56 pm

Butter wrote:I am!!! I can't wait to go back to Bon Temps tonight!! Come on VIKING!!

Almost time Viking

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on July 11th 2010, 10:35 pm

Favorite scene tonight was Bill punching Lorena and shutting the doors in her face. I actually cheered. That phone call with Sookie, I think he was trying to get Sookie to hate him to make it easier for her to forget him. I'm not sure, but I just think there's a reason behind how he said it. Maybe also letting her know who he's with and how he's pretty much against his will. The way Sookie took it was heartbreaking. It was hard to watch but I thought that was one the best acted scenes from Anna Paquin. Alcide trying to help her was really nice, too. Their connection is growing.

Debbie Pelt, wow, perfect casting! She looked like a trash on V. It's hard to see that Alcide loved that woman. I would have liked to see her more in Sookie's face, but I guess that will come up soon. So is she a werewolf on the show?

Poor Tara. I'm actually really interested in this storyline. As crazy as it sounds, Franklin Mott is the perfect bad ass vampire. I just don't want him messing with my girl.

One thing I don't understand, is Calvin Norris dealing drugs? Doing drugs? What's going on with that?

So did Bill give out that tidbit about Eric and the Queen dealing V to see if he could get out of there sooner and get rid of Lorena? I wasn't to sure on that either. I was worried when he did that because even though I want Bill to be safe, I would still hope he'd be loyal to his well, ex-sherriff and ex-queen. But Pam did say that Bill could be behind the V dealing, too. That didn't make me happy at all, but I didn't want to see her tortured.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on July 11th 2010, 10:37 pm

By the way, I totally called Jessica working at Merlotte's last season.

Thank you very much. :)
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy on July 11th 2010, 11:02 pm

I loved this episode.

It never even occurred to me that it was Eric dreaming of Sookie. Loved it! He is way over Yvetta!

Jason and his whining is a bit annoying. Andy is right, he is always looking or the easy way to do things.

Bill giving up Eric and QSA to Russell and Pam and Eric saying it was Bill. Oh what a tangled web we weave. It is all going to come back and bite everyone in the ass methinks.

I loved Janice. She was just like I pictured her, beautiful and sweet.
Debbie was a little more trashy than I pictured her.

Franklin is nuts I decided. He is creeping me out. Poor Tara, she always ends up with the wrong man.

I feel sorry for Tommy. He has such awful parents.

All in all it was an exciting episode. I can't wait until next Sunday.

Last edited by Linzy on July 11th 2010, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on July 11th 2010, 11:06 pm

Something that bugged me...

If I were Bill I would have gone into that strip club and asked to use the phone asap. I'd call Sookie and tell her everything that was going on. Not all vampires are smart, I guess.

I would have thought also, that he would take off from there but I guess Lorena would sense it. She needs to be staked already.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy on July 11th 2010, 11:12 pm

I thought that too Vi. But I think he is trying really hard to keep her safe and keep up the facade in front of Russell and Lorena. But little does he know how foolish Sookie is. No
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan on July 11th 2010, 11:25 pm

Great episode, so much more than I could have hoped for!!!
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on July 12th 2010, 1:15 am

I think Franklin and Lorena would make a great couple.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre on July 12th 2010, 1:55 am

I have to agree with Linzy about Debbie being trashier then I expected. She did look like a drug user, so I guess she looked good for the part.

Um, not sure I like Calvin Norris being a drug user/ dealer.

Jason is getting on my nerves. He needs to stick with the job he has. He is not cop material.

I know Franklin is suppose to be bad, but I can't help but like him. I agree with Violet, Lorena and him would make a great couple.

Eric was sexy as ever. That look he gave Sookie in bed..... Love Eyes

Pam being tortured... not good. Eric better save her!

I really want Lafayette to become a vampire. pale It would make his character even better. However, I am looking forward to next week, Jesus will be in it. More eye candy.

Bill, kindof harsh will the blow off. I think he did it on purpose, trying to save Sookie in some way. But it was harsh though. His character is taking a darker road this season.

I need to watch this episode again.
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine on July 12th 2010, 4:00 am

i knew that scene with sookie and eric was going to be a dream, but i didnt think it was Eric's dream lol. So that was a nice suprise, the look he gave her in bed was affraid loved it.

Lorena is great as always, and it is nice to see that Bill did all of that to Sookie to get her to let go of him but obviously it hasnt worked very well.

Pam being tortured was a great scene, Kristen is a brilliant actress and that scene was perfect. The way Eric was all protective of her was lovely to see because we dont get to see how much he loves her that much so that was great to see.

Also, does anyone know what the song was in the end credits??
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  raki on July 12th 2010, 9:22 am

Imagine - The song is called 9 Crimes by Damien Rice

and this weeks Post Mortem

Last edited by raki on July 12th 2010, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy on July 12th 2010, 9:25 am

Poor Bill is definitely in a tough spot. He was harsh on the phone, but he was doing it for Sookie's own good. He was trying to save her life. He told her outright that he was with Lorena, hoping to keep her away, but he should know that even that wouldn't keep Sookie from looking for him. I must admit that this episode actually made me fill sorry for Sookie. I may lighten up on her a bit now.

Next week may bring even more major surprises. After watching the episode again, I can't help wondering in the limousine at the end of the show if Russell didn't fulfill his promise to Bill. Russell promised to kill Lorena if Bill gave him some information about QSA. Bill did that, and the information was very damning to the queen. After Bill "procured" dinner for Russell and Lorena and the girl was in the limo screaming, we saw a large amount of blood dripping from the bottom on the limo. It just makes we think that after initially feeding on the girl, Russell and Bill may have attacked Lorena. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part, but could se see two bodies in the limo next week? After that huge scoop Bill gave Russell, Bill would expect Russell to act very quickly on his promise. Maybe it was even Russell who tipped off the Magister that QSA was having Eric sell the V. At least Bill didn't put all the blame on Eric.

I have faith that Bill is still loyal to Eric and the Queen (as much as I dislike her), and that the terrible things he is being forced to do are only a cover. Clearly Bill hated doing those things.

Debbie Dumbass Pelt. The girl has lost her mind. Not only is she whiskey tango, but what woman would choose Cooter (seriously?) over Alcide?

What a surprise! We had speculated about "Sookie's" dream only to learn that it was Eric's dream. Brilliant, AB. "Cowboy"? That was an interesting adjective to describe Eric. We don't often see the Viking Sheriff vulnerable or even scared, but he was. My heart broke for him as he watched the Magister torture his child. His eyes were filled with panic. Poor Pam. I think the Magister suspects QSA and is trying to force Eric to out her.

As dark as this episode was, AB still gave us some great one-liners. "I don't have a nut sack," Sookie.

This episode was one of the best so far, but as much as I liked it, it was very dark, and some of the characters are beginning to get on my nerves. Jason was being a jerk; Russell only pretends to be civilized and sophisticated; Calvin is a drug dealer(?); Franklin is not only ugly, but evil/crazy as well; and the Mickens' storyline is boring me already. Then there is Arlene... she needs a baby like a submarine needs a screen door. I hope Jessica drives her absolutely crazy at Merlotte's. (I do love that Jessica is working at Merlotte's, and she seems to be doing a great job!)

Can't wait until next week. The more I get, the more I want.

Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild on July 12th 2010, 10:25 am

Great episode! I agree with most of what was said.

I thought Bill was exceptionally harsh to Sookie, I understand he wanted her to understand but I dont know that all he said was really nessicary. Though as serious and sad as it was for Sookie, I couldnt help but chuckle at her break-down. From "I dont have a nut sack" to "I thought maybe you were coming down with the flu"... loved it!

From the first time I saw the scene with Sookie in Eric in a preview when she said "You want more" I knew it was either a dream or a trick, though thats not to say I didnt enjoy the little tease.

My heart broke for Eric and Pam.... I hope he can save her and I hope he rats out the Queen. Despite Franklin's motives, I really enjoy him as a character, I think he's hysterical.

Debbie was way trashier than I expected as well, and though I find Coot attractive, he's no Alcide. Speaking of, did anyone else find it hilarious that while Janice was giving Sookie her makeover he went out and bought a frying pan? Hahahahah! Next week looks insane as well....though there are parts of the book that I'm really hope make it in to the show, that so far dont look like they're happening.
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  raki on July 12th 2010, 10:40 am

Check this out!

s3ep4subtitle

Its the whole episode, I found it on www.lovingtruebloodindallas.com :)

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy on July 12th 2010, 11:11 am

Love your new siggy Raki. Awesome!
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki on July 12th 2010, 11:18 am

Thanks Fairy! I loved that line...and the look on his face, the dream was great. The fact that it was Erics made it even better, talk about a skargasm I love you

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan on July 12th 2010, 11:20 am

Cool transcript

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down