Please Login or Register!

S1 E2 The First Taste

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S1 E2 The First Taste

Post  Aslinn Dhan on February 8th 2010, 6:40 pm

The Rattrays are brutally beating Sookie as she bleeds on the ground. They are about to kill her when Bill suddenly intervenes. He kills both Rattrays and takes Sookie to the edge of a lake, where he offers her some of his vampire blood, which has special properties that allow her to completely heal instantly.

Sookie asks him about being a guest speaker at her grandmother’s next meeting and he agrees to that and to call in on her at her house the next evening to meet her family. Meanwhile, Jason is shown a videotape of him with Maudette and it turns out that Jason thought he had choked her to death during sex, but that she was only fooling around with him. Sheriff Dearborne and Detective Bellefleur aren’t entirely convinced Jason didn’t kill Maudette, but he is eventually released.

Tara returns home from work to find her alcoholic mother passed out on the couch and she asks her flamboyant cousin Lafayette, who is also the Merlotte’s cook, to take her to a party. He agrees. Jason meets up with an old flame and another Merlotte’s waitress, Dawn and the two spend the night together. The next morning, he discovers vampire bite marks on her neck.

Sookie learns that the police found the Rattrays’ bodies in the wreckage of their trailer and have ruled that they were killed by a freak tornado. Sookie also notices throughout the day that her sense of smell and taste have been enhanced by Bill’s blood. That night Bill meets with Adele, Jason and Tara at Sookie’s house. He takes her for a starlit walk and they share their first kiss.

The next day Dawn heads for work, leaving Jason tied up on her bed. At Merlotte’s, Sookie learns that Reverend Theodore Newlin, founder of the anti-vampire church the Fellowship of the Sun, along with his wife and daughter were killed in an accident. Questioning just how far vampires are willing to go, she races to Bill’s house to ask him about the incident where she is set upon by three strange vampires, including the bald-headed man seen in Maudette’s sex tape.

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Re: S1 E2 The First Taste

Post  Aslinn Dhan on January 7th 2011, 12:37 pm

So, I have been watching the first season and here we are, Bill is giving Sookie his blood, which is what he planned to do, to be late and let her get beat up and need to have his blood to heal.

But here we have Sookie revealing to Bill she is a telepath and the difficulties of her life because of that. Bill also knows there is something unique about her because of her blood. He does not know what that is, but he knows it is extraordinary.

Which led me to think about the blood bond and how it works...I don't know how cognizant the writers are of a little thing Eric told Sookie about the blood bond, that it works both ways. I wonder if the fact her blood has that sweet streak of fae if it intensifies the bond.....

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy on January 7th 2011, 10:56 pm

Or maybe the vampires are just more attracted by the taste of the fae in her blood in addition to the bond.

Tonight I revisiting Season 1. Bill is so sexy in these first few episodes before the makeup people started making him pastey looking. He looks so yummy.
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top