Please Login or Register!

Has it started with you yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has it started with you yet?

Post  Lina on June 29th 2011, 6:06 pm

Yep had my first Viking dream since the season premiere lol I was dreaming that we were romping (come on what else did you expect) and we were whispering because it was late and Kate and my hubs were downstairs of this mansion mingling with the partygoers (freaky huh?) He kept taking nips and I was acting like an idiot school girl. It was fantastic. Got any new dreams since Sunday?
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Re: Has it started with you yet?

Post  Aslinn Dhan on June 29th 2011, 7:00 pm

What do you mean 'has it started with you yet?' It never ended.......Of course, writing countdown stories and watching reruns and chasing down magazines with yummy Vampires in them might have been the reason for all of that....Sheesh, who needs frocking hormones....

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy on June 29th 2011, 7:57 pm

LOL, that's what I was thinking Aslinn. These dreams don't stop between seasons! I am deep in the abyss of my addiction year 'round!
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina on June 30th 2011, 9:45 am

It has to start with premieres for me, it's the only way I know to slow the F down LOL Between running the business, cyber crime seminars with the state, hiring contractors, the two little ones and giving loving to the hubby, I need TB to slow down and remember to fall into something just fun rather than work! Sure, I fantasize plenty, that never stopped, but the dreams definitely waned off, so I was quite thrilled it sparked in earlier this week, especially since I NEVER remember my dreams :)
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy on June 30th 2011, 2:42 pm

See there, Lina? Since you don't remember your dreams, you are probably having Eric dreams year 'round too and just don't remember them. Hehehehe
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina on June 30th 2011, 6:40 pm

Sad That makes me sad but you're so right! I think I remembered that one so well because I was grinning when I woke up LOL I swear we should be allowed one REAL night with him! LOL Just ONE night...he has time Viking
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top