Please Login or Register!

Hello, Dexter Morgan

:: Off Topic :: TV Shows

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Hello, Dexter Morgan

Post  Scarlett Harlot on March 24th 2010, 8:41 pm

That is a great drawing Raki. Did you draw it or is it something you found?
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://twitter.com/paigetj27

Back to top Go down

Post  raki on March 24th 2010, 9:02 pm

Oh I found that, the artist page is listed below.
Very Happy

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on September 28th 2010, 10:59 pm

Anyone watch the season premiere?
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan on September 29th 2010, 8:46 am

"Good Bye Rita Bennett" YES!!! I am glad something that I like is on the tube right now!
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot on September 29th 2010, 4:20 pm

You know I watched it......and cried quite a bit. I definitely had been shaking my head at Dexter through the premiere. Seriously, what was he thinking with some of his actions?
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on September 29th 2010, 9:26 pm

I agree. It was uncomfortable to watch him not react like everyone else. Okay, he was in shock but he's smart enough to know that he has to be there emotionally for his family and friends. Even if he isn't feeling it, he needs to be there for everyone else grieving. I wished his eulogy speech would have had a bigger impact, but it didn't.

This might be an awful thing to say but the kid actors for Rita's kids aren't very good...the scene with the daughter and Dexter was kind of weak. The Mickey Mouse ears wasn't funny to me. I think the writers did that on purpose but it was an unnecessary "laugh."

I hope Quinn doesn't become Dexter's next (ahh what was that cop's name?!) That would suck.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan on September 29th 2010, 10:18 pm

It was uncomfortable, but I think it took him the entire time to realize he actually loved her and he "felt." He is cold and unemotional, that's how Harry made him. I do agree, he should have tried harder, talk about making yourself look guilty, I know that is probably the premise of the season, but Dexter is usually smarter than that. I do not like how he is just leaving his kid. Where did he really think he could go?
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on September 29th 2010, 11:23 pm

The most sincere scene for me was when Dexter asked Deb if she would love his son as if he were her own child. That got the waterworks running.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot on September 29th 2010, 11:53 pm

I don't think it's a matter of realizing he loved her as much as it was him having no ability to grieve. The only way he knows how to release emotion is when he kills. But it leaves more unanswered questions. Did he dispose of the body like he normally would? I am really not feeling Quinn becoming Doakes 2.0 either
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine on September 30th 2010, 7:22 pm

i was so pleased that they made sure not to make him react like everyone else. I was so scared they would do that, but Dexter isnt a normal human he finds it difficult to feel as we have witnessed over the past few seasons.

I loved the episode though, it blew my mind and got me excited for this season because i bet he didn't dispose of that body properly or perhaps he left it that way
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on October 4th 2010, 3:30 pm

Interesting episode last night.

I do wish Dexter would focus on bigger priorities instead of hunting down that road kill guy. Though, he is super creepy and will need to be dealt with at some point.

I wonder if Asther (sp) expects Dexter to do or say something. It looks like she's waiting for him but what that is I don't know. I wonder what the grandparents think about all this and their son in law.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot on October 4th 2010, 5:41 pm

That is the one thing kinda irritating me so far this season. Dexter has so many things on his plate, he should be focusing on his family and work first, and his "hobby" second in my opinion. He should get his family situated before focusing on tackling another serial killer. I felt so bad for Cody last night. I understand Astor's reaction to what happened with her mom, but she needs to get over herself.

I knew that the time of death would clear Dexter in Rita's death, it only makes sense that he was at Arthur Mitchell's house when she died. I can only hope that the Mitchells claim that Kyle Butler was only trying to help them. It will still look bad for Dexter either way. And Deb needs to stay the hell away from Quinn!
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan on October 4th 2010, 6:31 pm

I am gonna watch tonight, didn't feel well enough last night. I can't wait!
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on October 4th 2010, 10:32 pm

Dexter should contact the Miller family and talk to them about keeping it quiet about him. It's been a while since I've seen season 4, but if I remember correctly they didn't see Dexter as an enemy, just someone who wanted to help. I hope they're willing to do some kind of cooperation. We'll see.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on October 19th 2010, 7:51 pm

What do you guys think about Julia Stiles being on the show?
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan on October 19th 2010, 10:08 pm

I don't know what to think yet, I had to break down and watch Sunday's episode last night, but still haven't watched the one before. I am kinda behind. I can tell you this, I am getting pissed off how he is leaving the babe all the time. BUT, I have to remember, that is the nature of Dexter's game. It just IRKS me that they kill Rita off, and that really doesn't do a lot with the story line because he just leaves the kid and continues on. Who knows, maybe I am seeing from the wrong direction.
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot on October 20th 2010, 12:03 am

I don't think you are Westexan. Personally, I have not been too keen on this season's storyline. It hasn't grabbed me like previous seasons. Dexter should be finding a healthy balance between Harrison, his work and killing, but it seems that killing is all he thinks about anymore. Not that I blame him, but he needs to step up and take care of his other duties as well. I am just growing increasingly more frustrated.
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on October 21st 2010, 12:22 am

I agree. He doesn't have his priorities straight. I hope the nanny will continue to put more sense into him.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on November 8th 2010, 7:12 pm

Do you guys think an attraction between Dexter and Lumen can develop?
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot on November 9th 2010, 3:44 pm

I really hope not to be honest. I see the strong possibility that Lumen is developing feelings for Dexter. However, Dexter needs to be emotionally unavailable right now. Not enough time has passed for him to properly grieve over Rita.

I am finally getting into the direction this season is going. It is just a shame that it took half the season to get us invested on what's to come. This season has been very slow starting off and only now do I finally see a payoff. I hope they keep it going, because I hate not looking forward to Dexter every week.
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on November 9th 2010, 4:32 pm

I can see Lumen being attracted to Dexter, too. He's her protector, he knows her pain and he's taking care of her. I can also see Dexter being comfortable with Lumen. With Rita, he kept his huge secret from her which is understandable, but he was never going to tell her. With Lumen, he can be himself. She knows who he is and it doesn't bother her. Dexter taking Harrison to see her shows that he trusts Lumen. He watched her holding his baby and it looked like it all fit. Also, that Saint (what's her face?) statue I think represented Lumen. First, Dexter was annoyed and put it away in the toy chest, then towards the end of the episode he put it up and said something about her circle of light? I don't know...but I just think Dexter is going to be surprised that he can finally be himself with someone. I know we all love Rita, but Dexter wasn't truthful to her.

I really like the twist with the motivational speaker, though, I think it was too soon that they revealed he was behind it too. It would have been more dramatic if we all had thought he was innocent and it was just his security. These guys are crazy.
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot on November 12th 2010, 10:05 pm

I thought I would post this little tidbit for all of us Dexter fanatics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Btw, did everyone hear Courtney Ford (Christine Hill) is joining TB as Portia?
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on November 14th 2010, 11:56 am

Andy is going to have one hot sister!
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot on November 20th 2010, 1:22 am

This is so cool!! Jamie Murray (Lila) has joined twitter!! She is hilarious, especially her back and forth with @juliebenz. You should follow her :)

@MsJaimeMurray
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet on November 30th 2010, 9:44 pm

I hope Lumen sticks around...

I have a feeling Jordan Chase is going to finish what he started Sad

Or maybe she'll end up getting caught by the department and tell them she did this alone to save Dexter. Hm...
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

:: Off Topic :: TV Shows

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum